We NineOptic only permit individuals who are at least 12 years old and can form legally binding contracts with us to use the Services. However, if you are under 12 years old and would like to use the Services, you may, but only if a parent or legal guardian who is at least 18 years old supervises you. In such cases, the adult would be the user and is responsible for any and all activity. If you create an account, make a purchase, provide information about, or otherwise use the Services on behalf of, or in conjunction with, a minor child, you represent and warrant that you are the child’s parent, or legal guardian and have the authority to act on his or her behalf and, in such event, “you” and “your” will refer and apply to such minor child as well.
If you have any questions, please reach out to us at email@example.com
1. Children’s Information
We are especially sensitive about children’s information. We do not offer child directed Services. However, we expect that parents, or legal guardians of minor children would use the Services together for the purpose of purchasing eyeglasses for children. If you are a parent or legal guardian of a minor child, you may use our Services on behalf of, or in conjunction with, a minor child. By using the Services and providing a child’s personal information, a parent or legal guardian of a minor child is knowingly consenting to the collection of a child’s personal information by us.
2. What Information does NineOptic Collect
Information you provide us:
· When you create an account. When you create an account with us, you provide a name, email address and password.
· When you make a purchase or use our Services. If you make a purchase, we request information from you to facilitate the transaction and get you the goods. You may also provide us with information when you use certain online features, such as measurement capture. This information may include (i) your name, email address, phone number, shipping address, billing address (ii) prescription information, including any images of prescriptions you may provide to us (iii) medical history and information about your vision, (iv) information about the products you try on and purchase, and (v) information about other people, such as when you direct us to send a gift card. If you provide us with an image of your prescription, we obtain any information that appears on the prescription form.
When you make a purchase, we ask you to provide payment information, which may include payment card information (such as credit card number, type, and expiration date), billing address, and shipping address. Our payment processor, which is required by credit card issuers to meet specific security requirements, will collect, store, and process your credit card and other payment information on our behalf using industry-standard security measures. We do not store any payment card information.
· When you contact us. We do everything possible to make sure you have an exceptional shopping experience. If you contact us in person, by phone (call or text), email, instant message (including Facebook Messenger), live chat, through social media or our App, or by some other means, we may keep a record of your contact information and the content of the communication for later reference. When we send you emails, we may track whether you open them to learn how to deliver a better customer experience and improve our Services. We receive responses to any survey that you choose to complete for us.
Information from cookies and other technologies.
Our Services may incorporate tracking technology such as “pixel tags”, “web beacons”, and “cookies” that allow us and our service providers to collect information about your actions on our Services. Our service providers may collect information about your online activities over time and across different online services. Cookies are small files that web servers may place on your computer when you visit a website. You may be able to set your web browser to reject cookies entirely or require that it request permission from you before accepting each new cookie. You can also delete cookies from your web browser once you leave a website.
3. How we use Your information
Generally. We primarily use your information to provide you with custom fit eyeglasses, and enhance our Services and your overall experience with NineOptic. Some ways we may use your information include:
to provide our customers individually custom-fitted eyeglasses
provide, personalize, and improve our products and our Service
to facilitate the sale and delivery of your purchases
to communicate with you, including to respond to your comments or questions, and to send you updates about your order
to understand your use of our Services to help us improve the customer experience
o provide you information, recommendations, and marketing materials about our products and Services.
to deliver gift cards in accordance with your instructions
for our other internal business and training purposes.
4. How we Share Your information
If we share your information, we do so only as described below.
We may provide your information to our contractors, agents, and service providers as necessary to enable them to perform certain services for us, including but not limited to:
Order fulfillment, delivery services, payment processing, eye doctor, account registration, website-related services, such as web hosting, customer service and data analytcis.
With marketing and advertising partners
We use Facebook Custom Audiences to deliver advertisements to you on Facebook, and to provide data to us, based on email addresses that we have collected.
We may work with other businesses from time to time. These business partners may sell items or provide promotions to you through our Services or theirs. We may also provide products or services to you jointly with our business partners. We will clearly show you when a business partner is associated with your transaction, and we will only share information with them that is related to your transaction.
To protect us and others
With your consent
Except as we’ve stated above, we will notify you before we share your information with any third parties.
5. How We Store Your Information, How to Contact Us, and Choices You Have With Your NineOptic Account
We store the following information on our secure server or that of our payment processor. Through your account settings, you can access and view the following information:
· Account holder name
· Profile name(s)
· mailing address
· billing address
· email address
· phone number
· order history
If you decide you don’t want to receive email from us, you can select the “opt out” provision in our communications to unsubscribe, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or you can contact customer support. Unsubscribing will stop you from receiving most types of email communications, but it may not prevent you from receiving emails about orders or transactions you place through our Services or to emails in response to a specific request from you, such as password recovery. If you wish to stop receiving notifications from us on your mobile device, you can update your device settings.
6. We are Committed to Protecting Your Information
We take the protection of your information very seriously. We understand the sensitivity of (for example) the prescription information you may give us. We limit access to authorized employees and third parties who are under an obligation to keep all such information confidential. Also, we only allow parties to access your identifiable information for permitted business purposes. Unfortunately, even though we use commercially reasonable efforts to protect your information, we cannot guarantee complete security. Any information that you provide to us is done so entirely at your own risk.
8. Contact Us